We we will start accepting orders for 12/24 on Thursday 12/1
December Holiday Treats
Hot Cocoa Cupcakes... $4.75
Rich devil's food cake, spicy cinnamon frosting, sweet marshmallow frosting, all drenched in dark chocolate ganache. This cupcake looks almost as good as it tastes!
Holiday Sugar Cookies... $2.00
Sparkly green Christmas tree cookies are sure to make Santa happy this year. And we're sure he won't mind if you sneak a few. Also available in dreidel shape upon request
Gingerbread Cookies... $2.00
These gingerbread cookies are almost too cute to eat! The perfect combination of sweet and spicy, firm and tender, They're only here for a few short weeks, so don't miss out.
Cookie Platters... price varies
Small enough for 4, or large enough to satisfy 18, we've got cookie platters for all of your holiday needs. For details and pricing please visit our online ordering system.
Dinner Rolls... $12.50
Don't miss out on your last chance to order dinner rolls in 2021! Available for order for December 24th only.
Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti
$2.75 each / $30.50 dz
Chocolate and peppermint is a classic holiday flavor combination, and there's a reason we love it so much. It's amazing!
Send Your Loved Ones a Safe and Delicous Treat This Year
Starry Lane Mix Kits
The perfect gift for everyone on your list. Our hand crafted baking mixes are expertly blended to produce delicious, allergen friendly, baked goods. Choose from Fudge Brownie, Sugar Cookie, Chocolate Chip Cookie, White Bread, and Dinner Rolls. Let's get baking!
Christmas Eve Ordering FAQs
Starry Lane Bakery will be open on Saturday December 24th 10am - 5pm for guests to pick up their Holiday orders. We will be closed Sunday 12/25
- On 12/24 we will only be baking to fill orders. We will not have any extra items for sale. Please place an order if you would like any baked goods for Christmas Eve
- The last day to place your order is Wednesday 12/21. Orders can be placed online until midnight.
- This is a very busy holiday for the bakery, and we work hard to make sure everyone has the treats they need to celebrate in style. If you have a specific time you would like to pick up your order, please place your order early as we have a limited number of orders we can fill at any given time.
- Everyone who places an order will be given a confirmation number. If you don't have a confirmation number, we don't have your order. If you placed your order online, your confirmation number is the "check #" on your order confirmation email.
If you have any questions about the Holiday, our products, or if you just want to say hi, please shoot us an email at Help@starrylanebakery.com
Picking Up Your Order
You're a busy person. You have places to go, and things to do. We get that about you, that's why we've put together this handy little guide so that you know exactly what to expect when you come to pick up your order. Our goal is to make the whole process as quick and easy as possible. The holidays are stressful enough, pie should make you nothing but happy!
- Please don't bring the whole family. We will be asking our guests to line up outside the bakery a distance of 6' apart. We'll be keeping the line moving as quickly as possible, but we promise, this will not be a fun group activity.
- Please don't come early. Our staff have hundreds of orders to bake, decorate, and package in a very short period of time. If you placed your order for a 1pm pickup, it will be ready at 1pm. We won't have your order ready at 11am, because we're busy getting all of the 11am orders ready then.
- We will not have anything to sell on Saturday 12/24. We are only baking what has been previously ordered by our guests. That's it. You cannot add anything else on when you come to pick up because we won't have it to sell. We're not even setting up our register because there won't be any transactions. Please make sure to order all of your items ahead of time.
Auntie Mae's Stuffing Mix Instructions
Lost your stuffing mix instructions? No problem! It couldn't be easier to make Starry Lane's amazing Auntie Mae's Stuffing Mix.
You'll need: 1/2 Cup of diced celery, 1 C of diced onion, 2 Tablespoons of olive oil, 3-4 C of vegetable broth
Our directions and stuffing mix will help you make 100% top ten allergen free stuffing, but if you have fewer food restrictions, don't be afraid to add extra veggies, or meats and nuts of your choice.
1) Sauté the vegetables in the olive oil over medium heat until the onions turn translucent (approx 10-15 minutes)
2) Mix the spice packet provided in your stuffing mix into the cooked vegetables.
3) Pour the stuffing cubes into a large mixing bowl and pour 2 cups of broth over the cubes. Make sure to mix the bread cubes every 5-10 minutes until all of the broth is absorbed. Once the first 2 cups are absorbed, for dryer stuffing add only 1 more cup of broth, for moister stuffing, add the remaining 2 cups of broth. Continue mixing every 5-10 minutes until it is all absorbed.
4) Mix the vegetable/seasoning mix into the moistened bread cubes. Pour the stuffing mix into a greased 9x9 baking dish. Cover with foil. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Remove foil from top of pan and place back in the oven for another 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Auntie Mae's Stuffing Mix Ingredients
Rice, Corn Starch, Tapioca, Millet, Potato, Plant Fiber, Sugar, Salt, Emulsifier (poly-glycerol esters of fatty acids from vegetable fat, mono and diglycerides from plant origin), Ascorbic Acid, Water, Olive Oil, Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Black Pepper, Thyme, Rosemary, Sage, Garlic, Onion, Xanthan Gum (derived from corn)
Seasonal Item Ingredients
Earth Balance*, White Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Powdered Sugar, Water, Brown Rice Flour, Dark Brown Sugar, Molasses, Baking Powder***, Cinnamon, Ginger, Vanilla Extract, Cloves, Xanthan Gum (Derived from CORN)
Hot Cocoa Cupcake (In Store Dec-Jan)
Granulated Sugar, Earth*, Coffee, White Rice, White Rice Flour, CHOCOLATE**, Flaxseed, COCOA Powder, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Corn Starch, Powdered Sugar, Palm Oil, Vinegar, Tapioca Syrup, Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder***, Baking Soda, Salt, Xanthan Gum (Derived from CORN), Natural Marshmallow Flavor, Cinnamon
Earth Balance Soy Free*, Granulated Sugar, Water, Powdered Sugar, White Rice Flour, CORN Starch, Brown Rice Flour, Water, CORN Starch, Baking Powder***, Vanilla Extract, Xanthan Gum (Derived from CORN), All Natural Vegetable Food Dye
*Earth Balance Soy Free: Made with Expeller- Pressed Oils, Natural oil blend(palm fruit, canola, and olive oils), filtered water, pure salt, contains less than 2% of natural flavor(no MSG, no alcohol, no gluten), sunflower lecithin, lactic acid(non-dairy, derived from sugar beets), and colored with annatto extract (Contains CORN)
**CHOCOLATE: Evaporated Cane Juice, Natural Chocolate Liquor (Non-Alcoholic), Non Dairy Cocoa Butter
***Baking Powder: CORN Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate