Thanksgiving Order FAQs
Seasonal Menu Items
Placing Your Order By Phone
Placing Your Order Online
Picking Up Your Order
Auntie Mae's Stuffing Mix Instructions
Starry Lane Bakery will be open on Wednesday November 25th 10am - 5pm for guests to pick up their Thanksgiving orders.
- On 11/25 we will only be baking to fill orders. We will not have any extra items for sale. Please place an order if you would like any baked goods for Thanksgiving
- The last day to place your order is Tuesday 11/24. Orders can be placed by phone until 2pm, or online until 10pm. We cannot accept any orders after those cutoff times.
- We will not be able to offer delivery on 11/25.
- Thanksgiving is our busiest Holiday, and we will be filling hundreds of orders on Wednesday. If you have a specific time you would like to pick up, please place your order early as we have a limited number of orders we can fill at any given time.
- Everyone who places an order (online or by phone), will be given a confirmation number. If you don't have a confirmation number, we don't have your order.
If you have any questions about Thanksgiving, our products, or if you just want to say hi, please fill out the form below. Please note, this form cannot be used to place an order. Orders must be placed either by phone or through our online system.
Pumpkin Pie (Available Oct-Dec)
It's not Thanksgiving with out Pumpkin Pie, and our pie is some of the best around! Sweet and spicy, with hints of ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg, this creamy treat is a slice of Autumn right on your plate.
Dinner Rolls (Available 11/25 ONLY)
Hands down, our most popular holiday treat, if you haven't tasted Starry Lane's famous dinner rolls yet, you're definitely missing out. Each pan comes with 9 delicious dinner rolls ready to be re-heated in your oven,
Pumpkin Cupcake (Available Oct-Nov)
Sinfully tender pumpkin cake, perfectly complimented by a puff of creamy cinnamon frosting, makes this seasonal favorite a true holiday treat. Only available for a limited time, so don't miss out!
Stuffing Mix (Available Nov - Dec)
What's Thanksgiving without the stuffing? Now you can make amazing allergen friendly stuffing that even your pickiest relative will love! Each bag of stuffing mix contains enough Starry Lane Bakery bread cubes and herb mix
Pumpkin Bread (Available Oct-Dec)
An individual loaf of pumpkin bread that you don't have to share? Does it get better than this? Our pumpkin bread is the perfect treat for afternoon tea, evening dessert, or even breakfast! We won't tell.
We are more than happy to help you place your order over the phone. Our phones are open Monday-Wednesday 8am-12pm, and Thursday-Sunday 8am-5pm. Please call us at (619) 328-0500.
- You will be required to pay for your order in full at the time you place it. We are not processing any payments on 11/25.
- Please look over our menu before calling so that you can order everything you want. We will not have any extra items for sale on 11/25, so you will not be able to add anything to your order when you arrive to pick it up.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation number. If you do not have a confirmation number, we do not have your order.
- The very latest you can place an order by phone is 2pm on Tuesday 11/24. We do not recommend waiting until the last minute to place your order.
Placing an order online is the easiest way to order your Thanksgiving goodies! Please make sure you pick out all of your favorite treats! We won't have any extra goodies for same day add on or to set aside for same day pickups on 11/25.
Please follow our step by step instructions, or watch our handy how-to video on how to use our online ordering system to place your Thanksgiving order.
1) Pick out all of your goodies
2) Go to the shopping cart and fill out all of the required information. Please put both your fist and last name, your first name is lovely, and at least 6 other customers will have the exact same one.
3) Pickup Method: Please select "Thanksgiving Pickup ONLY". Do Not select either "Self Pickup" or "Curbside Pickup, as there will be no option for Wednesday 11/25 in those selections.
4) Pickup Date and Time: You must choose Wednesday November 25th. Other days may look like they're available, but they're not. If you choose any other day by mistake, please expect a phone call from us the next day to confirm that you meant to place it for 11/25. Pick up times start at 10am and end at 4:30pm. If you do not see a time available, that's because we have reached our maximum number of orders for that time.
5) Payment: All orders must be paid in full at the time they are placed.
6) Email Confirmation: You will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com. The subject of the email will be: #(your confirmation number)-online store. If you did not recieve this email confimration your order did not process. If that is the case, please contact us at (619) 328-0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You're a busy person. You have places to go, and things to do. We get that about you, that's why we've put together this handy little guide so that you know exactly what to expect when you come to pick up your order. Our goal is to make the whole process as quick and easy as possible. The holidays are stressful enough, pie should make you nothing but happy!
- Please don't bring the whole family. We will be asking our guests to line up outside the bakery a distance of 6' apart. We'll be keeping the line moving as quickly as possible, but we promise, this will not be a fun group activity.
- Please don't come early. Our staff have hundreds of orders to bake, decorate, and package in a very short period of time. If you placed your order for a 1pm pickup, it will be ready at 1pm. We won't have your order ready at 11am, because we're busy getting all of the 11am orders ready then.
- We will not have anything to sell on Wednesday 11/25. We are only baking what has been previously ordered by our guests. That's it. You cannot add anything else on when you come to pick up because we won't have it to sell. We're not even setting up our register because there won't be any transactions. Please make sure to order all of your items ahead of time.
Picking Up Your Thanksgiving Order in 3 Easy Steps
1) Arrive On Time and Line Up: Please join the line located to the left of the bakery door, and maintain a distance of 6' from the guest in front of you.
2) Get Your Confirmation Number Slip: One of our staff members will be monitoring the line to ensure proper social distancing. They will also be checking that each guest has an order ready to pick up. They will ask you for your confirmation number to check against their list. After confirming your order, they will hand you an awesome magic sticky note with your confirmation number on it. Hold on to the sticky note! In a few minutes it transforms into delicious baked goods.
3) Get Your Goodies: When you are called up to our pickup table place your magic sticky note on the counter top and then step back to the posted sign (it's 6' back from the counter). Our staff member will grab your order and place it on the table. After they step back they'll ask you to step forward and take your goodies.
That's it! Super east right? We think so too.
If I call the morning of 11/25 can I add more items onto my order?
No. We will only be baking the exact amount of items needed to fill the orders we receive as of 10pm Tuesday 11/24. There will be absolutely nothing for you to purchase on Wednesday 11/25. We will simply be handing guests their fully packaged orders that have already been paid for. No other transactions will take place.
Please make sure to order all of the items you'd like for your Thanksgiving when you place your order.
My pickup time is 3pm, but I'd like to come earlier. Will my order be ready?
We're very sorry, but no, it won't. We understand that you have an extremely busy shedule, and getting ready for the holidays can be super stressful, but unfortunately we will not have any orders ready early.
We have a limited number of trained staff members baking, decorating, packaging, and putting together hundreds of orders in a short span of time. If your order is scheduled to be picked up at 2pm, it won't be ready until 2pm.
I forgot to place an order. Can I call the morning of 11/25 to have you place some thing aside or bake something off for me?
We will only be baking the exact amount of items needed to fill the orders we receive as of 10pm Tuesday 11/24. There will be absolutely nothing for you to purchase on Wednesday 11/25. We will simply be handing guests their fully packaged orders that have already been paid for. No other transactions will take place.
Please place an order if you'd like some Starry Lane baked goods on Thanksgiving, we hate to see our guests disappointed.
Can I order some brownies and cinnamon rolls along with my pumpkin pie?
Yes! You can order any of our regular menu items that you like for Wednesday 11/25. We do have special holiday items like pumpkin pie, dinner rolls, and stuffing mix, but you can absolutely still order bread loaves, brownies, cookies, cupcakes, even cakes!
I love your dinner rolls can I order some to pick up on another day besides 11/25?
We love the dinner rolls too! They're one of our most popular items. We only make dinner rolls 3 days out of the year: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter. However you can purchase one of our Dinner Roll Mix Kits and bake f
Lost your stuffing mix instructions? No problem! It couldn't be easier to make Starry Lane's amazing Auntie Mae's Stuffing Mix.
You'll need: 1/2 Cup of diced celery, 1 C of diced onion, 2 Tablespoons of olive oil, 3-4 C of vegetable broth
Our directions and stuffing mix will help you make 100% top ten allergen free stuffing, but if you have fewer food restrictions, don't be afraid to add extra veggies, or meats and nuts of your choice.
1) saute the vegetables in the olive oil over medium heat until the onions turn translucent (approx 10-15 minutes)
2) Mix the spice packet provided in your stuffing mix into the cooked vegetables.
3) Pour the stuffing cubes into a large mixing bowl and pour 2 cups of broth over the cubes. Make sure to mix the bread cubes every 5-10 minutes until all of the broth is absorbed. Once the first 2 cups are absorbed, for dryer stuffing add only 1 more cup of broth, for moister stuffing, add the remaining 2 cups of broth. Continue mixing every 5-10 minutes until it is all absorbed.
4) Mix the vegetable/seasoning mix into the moistened bread cubes. Pour the stuffing mix into a greased 9x9 baking dish. Cover with foil. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Remove foil from top of pan and place back in the oven for another 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Auntie Mae's Stuffing Mix Ingredients
Rice, Corn Starch, Tapioca, Millet, Potato, Plant Fiber, Sugar, Salt, Emulsifier (poly-glycerol esters of fatty acids from vegetable fat, mono and diglycerides from plant origin), Ascorbic Acid, Water, Olive Oil, Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Black Pepper, Thyme, Rosemary, Sage, Garlic, Onion, Xanthan Gum (
Starry Lane's Dinner Rolls are fantastic the day you pick them up, but did you know that they reheat amazingly well the next too?
To heat: Remove the tray of dinner rolls from the plastic. Moisten the top of the rolls with 2-3 tablespoons of water. Wrap the tray tightly with foil. Bake at 300F for 7-10 minutes (tray is oven safe). Serve warm.
Dinner Roll Ingredients: Rice, Corn Starch, Tapioca, Mi
To warm: Moisten top of rolls with 2-3 Tbsp of water. Cover tray with foil. Bake at 300F for 7-10 minutes. Paper tray is oven safe. Enjoy Warm.
Dinner Roll Ingredients
Rice, Corn Starch, Tapioca, Millet, Potato, Plant Fiber, Sugar, Salt, Emulsifier (poly-glycerol esters of fatty acids from vegetable fat, mono and diglycerides from plant origin), Ascorbic Acid, Water, Soy Free Earth Balance, Sugar, Yeast, Xanthan Gum (derived from corn)